Just the thoughts of a girl talking to her God....

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Little of the Good Stuff

I eat lunch with my kids at school everyday. After watching me for a few months they have picked up on the fact that I don't eat certain foods cause it makes me sick... mainly wheat. yesterday, I overheard one of them talking, "Don't give Teacher chocolate. It will make her sick." Apparently they have decide that I can't eat any of the good stuff: bread, cake, cookies and chocolate. On that note one of my 7 year olds told her mom that I couldn't have cake and her mom brought my class a cake that had no wheat in it. This was one of those big tall cakes too. A couple of layers. Her mom told my co- teacher it was "Just so I could have the good stuff." isn't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment